Friday, November 2, 2007

the month before...

lately i've been trying to get everything together so that i know what i need to bring with me to korea. packing up your life into 2 suitcases is harder than most people think. however i think it is the beginning of a great and wonderful adventure. i'm waiting for my diploma so that i can mail it over there. my E-2 visa application can't be accepted until the physical diploma comes so i'm waiting patiently for it. part of me is scared of the new life that awaits me on the otherside of the world while the other is screaming excitedly at the prospect of a new life beyond the one i lead now. this is the blog that i will be updating everyone (anyone who cares to read) about my new life in korea. i'll post pictures, comments, videos, etc...so as the time draws nearer i'll update about my diploma/visa status and finally the date of my departure. (tentatively: 12/8 or 12/30) depending on when i get approved. wish me luck :)

No comments: