Wednesday, April 30, 2008

答えなんか誰も知らない

there are many things you can't understand about me, nor can I understand myself. why am I constantly plagued with boredom? I only try to keep myself busy so I can give my brain a time to rest. I've been feeling the stress of life eating away at me. I know I am still young now, but with youth comes the stress of planning for the future. what do I really want to do with my life?

go to taiwan?
go to MI?
go to graduate school?

I have 8 months left in Korea...I want to make the best of it, but I feel like I am stuck in Wonju. I like my friends here, but sometimes, I feel like I need more. I don't know what I feel like I need, but somehow I feel an empty loneliness I can't describe. I only say I'm bored, but really...I think I am just sad, confused, stressed, and honestly speaking a little bit lonely. I miss my house, my friends, my dogs, my family, and a shot at some sort of contentment. I need some change...I am not perfect, but I am also not stupid. sometimes it's just easier to pretend and act like a kid so that other people can't see the real thoughts going through your head.

is it normal to feel like a 50 year old trapped in the body of a 22 year old?

No comments: