Tuesday, June 15, 2010

wallpapering

who woulda thunk that i'd ever be helping out at a little ma and pa shop wallpapering and renovating a place so that a my friends can begin their new life together. it made me think about how nice it would be to open my own little cafe that would serve bagels and other little pastries for breakfast, pasta for lunch and the most awesome cheesecake in town.

i often like to imagine my life to be something completely different than it really is. i could see the cool little place in my mind but is it what i really want to do? probably not. it was just a nice thought at the time. in the span of one day i think i have about 1000 useless thought run through my head. most of which just contradict each other but still...i hate always wondering what it is i really want from my life. it usually starts when i wake up and drag my ass to the gym. too much walking time to drown in my own thoughts.

1 comment:

Christina said...

You don't have to know what you're going to be forever. You just have to know what you are right now. And if you're happy with that, all is good.