Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving...


  • for the courage,
  • for the clarity,
  • for the strength to do what was necessary to let go

  • for the friends,
  • for the support,
  • for the moments when I had thought I was alone but realized I wasn't

  • for the timing,
  • for the opportunity,
  • for the chance to meet some of the coolest people I'll never forget


  • for the distractions,
  • for the food,
  • for the money and time to see the world while I am young


  • for the students,
  • for the strangers,
  • for the people who have changed my life this year


  • for the music,
  • for the melodies,
  • for the songs that helped me through my loneliness

  • for the experiences,
  • for the time,
  • for the things that have showed me the errors of my ways

  • for the understanding,
  • for the love,
  • for everything that has made me who I am and for everything that continues to challenge me day after day


  • for the challenges,
  • for the present,
  • and for the future...no matter how unclear it may be now.

No comments: