Wednesday, January 23, 2008

a kick to your olfactory senses

another package arrived for me today...it was dripping. at first i couldn't figure out what it was. but then i remembered that staci was going to send me fabric softener. the principal told me to open it because it was leaking. so the first chance i had some time, i opened it. sure enough everything in the box was covered in downey. i could even smell it through my snot filled nose. :P the rest of the day my hands smelled like it. finally my only solution was to take one of the shirts and wipe everything down. one of my co-worker's classroom always smells funny so i ended up giving him the empty box that wreaked of fabric softener. i hope it helped.

as for when i came home...i got another kick in the nose. the scent of dog poop floated through the air as i opened the door. windows closed, heater on, all the air enclosed...you have to understand that if i didn't have a stuffy nose...i probably would have tossed my cookies. but it's all good because at least my dog now knows when he is in the room to poop on the mat! i was so proud of her! because now i don't have to scrap dried dog poop off the heated floor. yes tis my life now...dog poop and dog pee. anyway...a plus is when i'm on the computer, she just sleeps by my feet. it's absolutely adorable. and i think she's becoming a little less vicious. less biting of the toes and leg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that you couldnt ship liquids? interesting, lol. Ringo looks a bit bigger now than the previous pics.

luman said...

i'd hit that