Thursday, March 20, 2008

karma

so i was inline skating today and someone was pushing me. the faster we went the more i knew this was gonna turn out badly. and of course it did. my foot slipped and we both went tumbling. what does that mean? it means that my head eventually came into contact with the ground. it all happened so fast, i couldn't stop it. the huge smack of my head hitting the floor echoed. it was really a nasty fall. i had to get my first CT scan and go to an emergency room. when they did the xray and i stood up my head was spinning so much i couldn't walk, stand or do anything. i thought the night would end well, but it didn't. now i am lying in bed awake, worried about the day to come. i have a lump the size of an apple on the back of my head and 8 hours of teaching to do tomorrow. i feel like vomiting every 2 min. life is really...fucking me over. which is rightly deserved but man...fuck it hurts like a MOTHER FUCKER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no sunshine now ur hurt...i guess ur just gonna have to come home now lol jk hope u start feeling better

cpp11187 said...

hey sorry to hear that you got hurt, but now u have a "battlewound" from Korea, lol, hopefully u get well soon, and that not too many of you students tease u about it, lol, l8rz