Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the pursuit of happiness

what is happiness? and how much of yourself do you have to give up before you can obtain it? quarterlife crisis in korea right now. again...haha it's such a regular thing for me. usually it comes after a long series of stupid decisions. and of course my mistakes get more and more retarded every time especially as i get older because i think that i am older now, i am able to make better decisions but i was wrong.

sorry for the lack of posting, i've been busy. tomorrow night my adult class student invited me to go to a MT which i think is a membership training? it's like...a retreat i think. we're going to chiak san. 40 people are going and we're gonna drink. hahaha what else do they do out here? i dunno but apparently drinking is a great bonding thing. hehe...it'll be nice to have a break from my other crazy life. :-X work has been stressful lately, but i'm trying to deal with it. having a social life helps. on the 29th we're supposed to go to the East Sea (Sea of Japan) for a trip with the music academy buddies. my guitar skills are getting better!! i've learned a slow blues solo and a fast blues solo. i never thought i'd be able to hammer on and pull off. and my drums....well it's coming along. i just learned the shake rhythm but it's hard. i get laughed at because it's hard to hit the ride. anyway...i'm getting sleepy....it's only 11. man...age is catching up to me?

No comments: