Sunday, October 25, 2009

Swine Flu

Damn it...i caught a cold so i ended up not going to Jeju. I was scared they were gonna stop me at the airport because they thought i had the swine flu or something. it's just a big deal in korea that i wouldn't put it past them to stop me and not let me through. then i'd have gone to the airport for nothing. >.< so i bailed and slept all day instead. then at night i went to play starcraft. that was fun, i seriously need to learn to build faster. the koreans are too fast for me!! i used to think pH and ari were crazy for playing all night, now i know why. *sigh* computer games are gonna be the end of me.

on a side note...i realized that you can try four years to bury your memories but in a day you can end up digging them all back up. humans are defective. haha

2 comments:

luman said...

i can't believe i stopped playing video games and you started!

Christine said...

i know right but it's almost inevitable in korea when you have 2 channels dedicated to starcraft.