Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life Experiences in Korea

I'm about two months away from hitting my 5th year mark in Korea. While I was here, I met many people from around the world. I've met more people here in the last five years than I'd ever met back home in the States. I've met Europeans, Taiwanese, Canadians, South Africans and other travelers or expats that enjoy being some place other than their home country. I also got to meet some of the coolest Koreans that helped shape and change my life along the way. It has to be the greatest and worst years of my life. I've finally made the decision to leave this place in January once my contract is up because as much as I have grown up in this country, I've grown out of this country. I enjoy the comforts of life here, but I realize there has to be more to this life than this. I'm going to do some traveling and more soul searching before I go back to school.

The next chapters of my life, including the rest of my chapter in Korea I hope will be filled with great experiences, more amazing people and  lots more blogging. I have my Europe trip to blog about from the summer as well as my fall trip to Taiwan. I think the winter will be spent in Thailand doing some Muay Thai training.  My weekends are spent in Seoul doing research and guest blogging for my guesthouse in Hongdae so if you ever wanna hang out, meet up, chat about life in Korea...hit me up. Send me an email or a comment. I love to meet new people!


No comments: