Wednesday, May 21, 2008

weezer - best friend

of course weezer said it a bit more cheesy, but my shout out today is for my best friend. i've gotten many packages so far. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! today i got the best one thus far (i know they were alllllll awesome) but this one...it had special meaning to me. she picked everything out and wrote a little message on everything. it gave me a reason to want to come back to the states. not many of you know what's actually happening at my house right now, a lot of drama that makes me never want to go back home. however...there's always those days that bring you back and remind you of why you should go back. at least to CA. there are a few people i would like to see again. family excluded. fucking assholes i say.

my coworkers say i'm spoiled. they're like your family sent you so much stuff. i'm like family? what are you talking about? these things are all from my friends!!! i have this kid in my new class that looks like my bitchy cousin when she was little. i hate that woman, she is part of the cause of this family turmoil as well. so now not only is that class difficult to teach because the kids are at different levels, the ugly girl is there. she's dark and weird looking like...i dunno, it's an awful thing to say i know, but jeezzzz this class is NOT CUTE at all. and the cutest kid in class is an obnoxious brat. he's smart but man he needs an attitude adjustment.

ok ok less ranting. more praising!! the box that came today had a little of everything. it really was pretty awesome. i got some victoria secret undies, a cute bra, a tank, key topper, candy, cookies, a plushie, stationary, pens, magnets, chapstick (which is awesome because i lost mine and couldn't find it!!!!), and other various things. CHRISTAL!! you rock :) thanks so much.

SIDE NOTE:
currently my dog is throwing a tantrum and i think she wants to eat me. >.< i think i will leave her in the computer room tonight. usually i let her sleep on the floor in my bedroom.

and of course i want to thank everyone who sent me stuff. thanks for keeping me connected to a world outside of dog poop, kid snot, correcting english, and being an entertainer for 30+ hours a week. THANKS! Christal, Staci, Angelina, Alan, Ms. Wenger, and Connie! i miss you guys

No comments: