Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cardio Health

Carrot and apple juice. Tastes great! Oh and I just realized I can create my own salads at this place in Shinsegae. It's great! I got chicken, chick peas, sundried tomatoes, cucumbers and a hard boiled egg on a bed of spinach. AMAZING! I'm gonna pick another one up tomorrow on my way home ^^

I just realized that I'm in much better shape that I was like a month ago. I ran 5km easily today and I didn't feel it in my muscles nor was I even short of breath. I didn't really feel like I'd worked out but it was a strange feeling. I hate running so it was very good to not feel like I was actually working too hard on it. My wrist is acting up a little bit. I don't know what's wrong with it so I don't know how I'm going to be able to train at kickboxing this week. Wish me luck...maybe it's mental. Maybe my stress is acting up in a physical way. Regardless...it still feels disgusting like someone overstretched something in it.
This was my lunch today...I didn't eat the potatoes or the rice. The pumpkin was really good...I gave the one drenched in sauce away :P The grilled chicken was good too. It was spicy so it made me feel full. 

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Thanks for such a natural remedy to help cardio-vascular patients - L-Arginine