Sunday, September 2, 2012

Overwhelmed


I went biking for about 3 hours yesterday. I rode across my city along the river. It was a lot of fun. My legs were sore yesterday, but they're ok for now. I've been extremely stressed with my life situation right now. I'm packing up my stuff bit by bit getting ready to move. I have my papers to file on Wednesday. I have a coworker who hates me for no real reason and I have to go to Seoul every weekend (not for fun, but for work). I have new classes with brand new students whose names I really want to remember and a 3 hour advanced English conversation class that I have to do all the prep work for.

I'm not complaining....I just wish that things would go smoothly and that this rough patch will quickly end. I know making lists helps so here goes...

Ridiculous list on things on my mind:

*Pack/Move (Sunday)
*File Papers (Tuesday)
*Seoul (Thursday for a bike ride with Man Yi along Han River)
*Seoul (Friday, Superstar Halla)
*Seoul/Ilsan (Every Sunday this month)
*Man Yi's Going away (Saturday)
*Seoul (9/24, 9/25) Don't need to translate in front of 5000 people, just gotta do the backstage stuff
*Memorize student names and make lesson plans for regular class
*Detox (Mind over matter...when I am finished, I will be stronger than before. Day 11, almost halfway there)
*Coffee (Something that shouldn't be on my mind, but because I'm emotionally in that state...it is)
*Court Date (Got the date...10/15 2:45PM)
*Kickboxing (Every day)
*Peter (an old friend who's hitting his own rough patch)
*Figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
*Five year plan? I don't have one any more. Things never turn out the way I plan anyway.
*Money (I don't have any left...should I teach private lessons?)
*Visa (Will I get to stay till the end of my contract?)
*Make lesson plans for Advanced English Class
*Try not to let life overwhelm me

No comments: