Saturday, December 1, 2007

packing, cleaning, and tying up loose ends

so i finally got my visa yesterday. i paid for my plane ticket today and it's for the 13th not the 14th. O.O the date has been pushed up yet...again. i finally went to do some shopping today. i got a duffle bag and a hard case for my guitar because apparently i can't bring my guitar with me as a carry-on. hopefully everything is going to fit, i have to put clothes, dvds, guitar books, reading books and maybe that's it...huh. maybe i don't have too much stuff. i'm not going to bring my ps2 because i can't really bring it with me. it won't fit in my luggage which means i will never pass guitar hero 3.

Here's current to bring list:

Mac (Extra battery+world adapter)
Sony Vaio (Charger)
2 External Hard drives
Gibson SG in Hard Case
Harry Potter Series (book 7 CD)
Friends
DVD Case
Dexter books
Glasses (Ray Bans + Normal)
Ipods (Cords + Accessories)
Sony Cybershot
Full Bed Sheets
PSP? (Cords + accessories)
Garlic Salt
Pills
Toothpaste/Toothbrush
Cash/IDs
Passport

Clothing:
3 pairs of jeans
2 pairs of warmups
20 pairs of socks
20 pairs of undies
Knit Hat (wear it?)
Arm Warmers
Ear muffs
Snowboarding jacket
Snowboarding pants (wear it?)
2 pairs of gloves
2 puffy jackets (wear one)
1 puffy vest
5 tshirts
3 sweatshirts (Harry Potter, Brown Bear, White Cal)
3 Dress shirts (Black, Red, Stripped Pink shiny)
Pink Aero shirts (2)
Camis (2 black, 1 white, 1 pink)
PJ Set from Diana

No comments: