Thursday, December 20, 2007

squating without style


so the bathroom at my hagwon is this stupid squat style, you have to know that my desire to drink anything before or during my 8 hours at the school is extremely minuscule. i'm always scared i'm going to pee on myself by accident. it's awful! this one is actually nicer, i didn't want to take a picture of the one that is at my school. it's really....blehhhh. at least i have a normal toilet in my apt. currently working on the ability to drink lots of water at night and on weekends so i can have an 8 hour lapse in my drinking. DISGUSTING!! i can't stand it. i know i gotta keep an open mind, but omg i've hated these toilets since i was a kid!!!!

1 comment:

cpp11187 said...

O no it's your worst nightmare with that type of toilet at school.btw hope u get better from the flu and go on AIM sometimes, lol, l8rz.