Monday, December 10, 2007

a week to go

my bags are packed for the most part and i'm seeing a few people i haven't seen in awhile. i'm bidding my farewells and getting the most out of my time in the US. so much has been happening these last couple of weeks that it's driving me insane. i can't get myself settled, or my feelings to stop going haywire. my grandpa's in the hospital, don't know if he'll make it past the new year, my mom's going to taiwan early. she won't even be able to take me to the airport on my last day. i was really sad for my cousin because now nobody can really make it to her wedding. she was looking forward to my parents being there, and even little auntie from Thailand but no...now no one can make it. it's all fucked up now. but whatever. i'm going to korea soon, in a week from today. all my other worries will be cast aside, i don't have to care about anyone or anything anymore. i'm gone.

No comments: