Saturday, December 29, 2007

less yesterday, more today

i went out to the other side of my city to go exploring today. this is where the theater and more modern area is. i got some running shoes. they're pink and silver. i was lazy to shop around and the lady spoke a little english so i was like alright fine. they're not too bad. i also found the other supermarket, not the big one that i first got everything at, but another mid-sized one. it works because i got some bananas, broccoli, vinegar, and seaweed. i did that thing where i try to balance everything in my arms and hope that i can make it to the check out without a basket. however, the lady at the store saw me and got me a basket. i felt bad because i could have made it! i know it's a bad habit but i can't help it. i figure if i can't carry it in my arms then i won't be able to walk it back to the apartment. i used to do it at safeway too. usually a nice person who saw my awkwardness would get me a basket. anyway...the point of my story is...i made it some place and back. now i know how to get there! i know it's a small step but i can feel this get easier with time. i am trying to keep positive and get settled. i also found a jogging path so i can get some exercise in the mornings. monday i'm going to get my bank account, cell phone, and maybe a gym membership. i know exactly how to get to the gym too which is nice. anyway...i've been so damn lazy i really need to get motivated to do stuff. i think once work starts life will get busy so i won't feel like i'm idling so much. now i'm off, i'm going to watch Infernal Affairs again because i had a discussion with someone over how the departed sucks and IA is so much better. they didn't believe me, even though they've never seen it. till next time...

1 comment:

cpp11187 said...

lol, i've been trying to rent it, but haven't done so yet, but maybe this week, lol. pink shoes, interesting very unexpected, lol,